Have you ever thought of using Facebook to get leads to your products or websites? Have you tried generated leads and failed? If you’ve never used Facebook to generate leads, you better do it. If you’ve given it a shot and failed, don’t worry, you are in the right place.
Facebook took the social media marketing platform with a storm. This is because it attracted many users and became a powerful marketing tool. Thumbs up to Facebook for that. Many businesses are enjoying the benefits of using Facebook and so can you. If you have already have a fan page, here are some tips.
1. The first and obvious action is to share links on your Facebook fan page wall. Give your fans the chance to convert into leads and you will get some.
2. Try to share links that direct people to a landing page with a form with downloadable content like a webinar or an eBook.
3. You are free to share your blog links but make sure that the posts have calls to action to a landing page which has a conversion form.
4. Include call-to-action (CTA) buttons as well as text. Facebook stopped these from your Page’s main profile, but still allow you to have custom tabs using iFrames. The CTA buttons should point to landing pages with a form and downloadable content.
5. Always strive to increase the number of your fans. Having many fans increases your chances of reaching bigger audiences.
6. Make it easy for online users to find your Facebook page and like it. You can do this by adding a “follow me” or “fan page like” button on your web pages.
7. Print your Facebook’s URL address on your business cards, flyers, posters and all branding materials to increase iframe embed code generator chances of getting new fans.
8. Integrate your Facebook page with other social media platforms such as Twitter and LinkedIn. This will increase chances of directing users to your fan page.
9. Create and share content that can easily go viral on social media. This will increase your presence and chances of increasing your likes free of charge. Memes are a great tool for this.
10. Search engine optimize your fan page by sharing the URL on various online platforms. This will make it visible on search engines and send new visitors to your fan page.
11. Create an app that presents your fan page visitors a free download form as soon as they like the page, instead of going to your website to do so.
12. Join groups that are related to your niche on Facebook and participate in their discussions and activities.
13. Share your links to your fan page as well as landing pages on the groups. These will increase your visibility and can be converted to leads